The U.S. Department of Education recently released a new guidance package on Title IX, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all federally-funded education programs. The guidance emphasizes the importance of designating a Title IX coordinator.
- Presentation: Accountability and Outcomes for Children with Speech, Language and Hearing Challenges May 20, 2015
- Proposed Policy Statement on Inclusive Early Childhood Programs May 19, 2015
- Federal Guidance on Special Education Dispute Resolution Options April 28, 2015
- Department of Education Releases Final Maintenance of Effort Rule April 28, 2015
- Title IX Guidance April 28, 2015