The U.S. Department of Education and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services have released a draft policy statement on including young children with disabilities in high-quality inclusive early childhood programs. The policy seeks to define inclusion and make recommendations for expanding inclusive early learning opportunities for children. Comments can be submitted online through May 22, 2015.
- Presentation: Accountability and Outcomes for Children with Speech, Language and Hearing Challenges May 20, 2015
- Proposed Policy Statement on Inclusive Early Childhood Programs May 19, 2015
- Federal Guidance on Special Education Dispute Resolution Options April 28, 2015
- Department of Education Releases Final Maintenance of Effort Rule April 28, 2015
- Title IX Guidance April 28, 2015