The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Department of Education Proposes to Eliminate “2 Percent Rule” in Assessing Students with Disabilities August 23, 2013
- New Bullying Prevention Guidance from the U.S. Department of Education August 21, 2013
- New Training Module on Data-Based Individualization August 16, 2013
- Welcome New RSA Commissioner Janet LaBreck August 14, 2013
- Education Department Releases New Dispute Resolution Guidance August 14, 2013