The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- New Federal Guidance on Bullying of Students with Disabilities October 21, 2014
- Autism Diagnostic Information Brief September 24, 2014
- New IRIS Center Resource September 19, 2014
- New Reports on Dropout Prevention for Students with Disabilities September 9, 2014
- Student Privacy Guidance Released September 3, 2014