The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Evidence-Based Practices and Programs Training Modules January 2, 2015
- Congress Passes ABLE Act: Major Victory for Persons with Disabilities and Their Families January 2, 2015
- New Federal Guidance on Bullying of Students with Disabilities October 21, 2014
- Autism Diagnostic Information Brief September 24, 2014
- New IRIS Center Resource September 19, 2014