The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Presentation: Accountability and Outcomes for Children with Speech, Language and Hearing Challenges May 20, 2015
- Proposed Policy Statement on Inclusive Early Childhood Programs May 19, 2015
- Federal Guidance on Special Education Dispute Resolution Options April 28, 2015
- Department of Education Releases Final Maintenance of Effort Rule April 28, 2015
- Title IX Guidance April 28, 2015