The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- President Obama Signs Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act July 23, 2014
- New Special Education Accountability System Announced June 25, 2014
- U.S. Department of Education Seeks Input on Significant Disproportionality June 20, 2014
- School Discipline Report Released June 19, 2014
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Children in Foster Care June 2, 2014