The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Arne Duncan: Universal Preschool Is a Sure Path to the Middle Class April 19, 2013
- Center on Online Learning and Students with Disabilities Update April 19, 2013
- New GAO Report on Racial and Ethnic Overrepresentation in Special Education April 8, 2013
- IRIS Center Expands Collection of Spanish Resources February 15, 2013
- New IDEA Regulations – Parental Consent for Use of Public Benefits/Insurance February 14, 2013