The U.S. Department of Education has published new Final Regulations related to parental consent for the use of public benefits or insurance to pay for services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- New Guidance on Protecting Student Privacy February 26, 2014
- Summary of State Seclusion & Restraint Laws and Policies February 3, 2014
- New Proposed Regulations – Americans with Disabilities Act February 3, 2014
- Evidence-Based Practices for Children and Youth with Autism January 22, 2014
- New Federal Discipline Guidance January 10, 2014