The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- Department of Education Proposes to Eliminate “2 Percent Rule” in Assessing Students with Disabilities August 23, 2013
- New Bullying Prevention Guidance from the U.S. Department of Education August 21, 2013
- New Training Module on Data-Based Individualization August 16, 2013
- Welcome New RSA Commissioner Janet LaBreck August 14, 2013
- Education Department Releases New Dispute Resolution Guidance August 14, 2013