The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- New Federal Guidance on Bullying of Students with Disabilities October 21, 2014
- Autism Diagnostic Information Brief September 24, 2014
- New IRIS Center Resource September 19, 2014
- New Reports on Dropout Prevention for Students with Disabilities September 9, 2014
- Student Privacy Guidance Released September 3, 2014