The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- Arne Duncan: Universal Preschool Is a Sure Path to the Middle Class April 19, 2013
- Center on Online Learning and Students with Disabilities Update April 19, 2013
- New GAO Report on Racial and Ethnic Overrepresentation in Special Education April 8, 2013
- IRIS Center Expands Collection of Spanish Resources February 15, 2013
- New IDEA Regulations – Parental Consent for Use of Public Benefits/Insurance February 14, 2013