The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- Presentation: Accountability and Outcomes for Children with Speech, Language and Hearing Challenges May 20, 2015
- Proposed Policy Statement on Inclusive Early Childhood Programs May 19, 2015
- Federal Guidance on Special Education Dispute Resolution Options April 28, 2015
- Department of Education Releases Final Maintenance of Effort Rule April 28, 2015
- Title IX Guidance April 28, 2015