The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- Disability Rights History April 2, 2014
- Racial Disparities in School Discipline April 2, 2014
- New Guidance on Protecting Student Privacy February 26, 2014
- Summary of State Seclusion & Restraint Laws and Policies February 3, 2014
- New Proposed Regulations – Americans with Disabilities Act February 3, 2014