The IRIS Center recently added two new STAR Legacy Modules in Spanish: Classroom Management (Part 1): Learning the Components of a Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan and Classroom Management (Part 2): Developing Your Own Comprehensive Behavior Management Plan. These modules discuss the major components of classroom management (including rules, procedures, and consequences) and guide users through the steps of creating their own comprehensive behavior plan.
- President Obama Signs Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act July 23, 2014
- New Special Education Accountability System Announced June 25, 2014
- U.S. Department of Education Seeks Input on Significant Disproportionality June 20, 2014
- School Discipline Report Released June 19, 2014
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Children in Foster Care June 2, 2014