On April 28, the U.S. Department of Education published final regulations that clarify a school district’s responsibility to maintain a constant level of financial support for the education of children with disabilities.
- Presentation: Accountability and Outcomes for Children with Speech, Language and Hearing Challenges May 20, 2015
- Proposed Policy Statement on Inclusive Early Childhood Programs May 19, 2015
- Federal Guidance on Special Education Dispute Resolution Options April 28, 2015
- Department of Education Releases Final Maintenance of Effort Rule April 28, 2015
- Title IX Guidance April 28, 2015